Sunday, January 15, 2012

Vogue Project pg 4 & 5

Page 4 (05/06/06) & page 5 (12/06/06)

I thought every Monday I could post another Vogue page for you all while also completing a new one.
This weeks is that beautiful Estee Lauder campaign with Carolyn Murphy in B.I.C pen (love drawing in ball point pen). And you will notice my first attempt at the french text! I'm convinced I know about half the language now;) Currently I'm 60+ pages in and I'm still only just past the contents and have not had the chance to tackle any articles yet! It's gunna get interesting...

7 comments:

  1. Guauuu!!
    Cool post ;D
    Kisses from Madrid ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant idea pippa! i LOVE the texture of her top xx

    http://sydsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your work around Perth for years, you are one talented lady. So glad to have stumbled upon your blog, am following in all sorts of ways now. Amazing work.

    Jenelle
    http://shutmyeyescantfindthebreak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete