Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Seeing Double Exhibition



Well, the lovely Ann Nie from Tu asked be to be her second ever exhibitor at her new Stairwell Gallery! It opened last week and was such a fantastic night! This collection you may notice is a bit softer than my last exhibition and the girls are more sweet than sultry but you can read more about it here or with the lovely Emma Bergmeier on her Dropstitch blog. The 20 works are all prints from a range of colour pencil fashion illustrations I did exclusively for the exhibition. Each piece has a sister. All are editions of 10 (so you have ten chances to nab one!) and come framed, some with coloured mats and are $240 each. You can purchase the artwork by contacting Tu: info@tu.com.au

In other news I now have a Facebook artist page! You can check it out and 'like' me here
Also Proenza Schouler retweeted my sketch Show illustration a couple of days ago!!!

6 comments:

  1. I saw this exhibition at Tu! Your artwork looks even more beautiful when viewed in real life as framed prints ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just looked at all of the pieces. Insanely beautiful Pip! I LOVE that you thought to use coloured mats. They look amazing.
    I hope you sold a sh*tload :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I was there to see it. They're so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you lovelies! Anne glad you saw it, that's great! Oh yeah so if you want to see each piece Like the wonderful Kelly, go to my Facebook page, every piece is photographed on there:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. U are gorgeous! When I grow up I wanna be like you hahaha'
    U do it very well! Success!!!

    ReplyDelete